Tuesday 29 March 2011

Asian is the best

Believe it or not, Far East movement is the best ever artist that I ever know...
This song is super duper awsome....
first time I hear their songs I thought that they were a Westerner or something..
But when I search in the internet, I was so shock when I know they were Asian..
so cool right..
Well, Some American don't like them so much but for me, this is a achievement for
us as an Asian people that we also can beat the American artist.
They were invited to the Jimmy Kimmel Live show..
AHahahaha... I laugh loudly when I saw one of their singer wearing backpack..
maybe he hide his rocket in it or maybe he going to school later
It kind of weired when he wear it while others are not...
hehehhe... well I hope you all enjoy it..
support Asian Artist...
Wuuuhhhhuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment